Description Hide Description- Show Description+
RARE !! ETA Sept. 2021 Includes Bass VTBP-MJ-800D Amp (in Cage Chassis), and 112 Cabinet with Another 4" Driver, Covered in Cream Tolex. Flip Top Cover Houses the Mounted Head for Transportation. Amp Features
VTBP-MJ-800D. Hand wired in the USA using High quality components, DC filament, full 280V high voltage supply. Passive tube tone controls Treble, Middle, Bass and Presence.
Our new mode switch that lets you control the overall tone: Dark, Normal and Bright. It also includes a switch for active and Passive inputs. The unit has a pre-amp output if you need to run more power amplifiers (like our Bass 1600D) and an active buffered line level effects loop with a 6dB boost on the return.
The power Amplifier delivers 500 Watts RMS into 8 ohms and 800 watts RMS into 4 ohms. There are two Speakon combo jacks on the back to hook up your speakers. The unit comes stock with a line level Balanced studio out that is selectable Pre or Post EQ. We also offer an upgrade for the studio out using a Jensen transformer microphone level Di- rect output.
The amp also includes our New Bass Boost circuit that boosts the deeper bass (+6dB) using a new inductor based circuit. The Amplifier comes in a head style with a Black Tolex covered birch plywood cabinet with handle or a compact Cage version. The amp weighs 10 lbs and the top measures 1 wide x 5.5 high x 9deep. Built right here in the USA in our Barn in Templeton CA.
- Treble Control: The treble control gives 6 dB of boost or cut at 4 kHz (6dB per octave, shelving type).
- Middle Control: The middle give 6dB of boost or cut at 500Hz (wide Q, peaking type).
- Bass Control: The bass control gives 9dB of boost or cut at a selectable frequency of 60Hz or 120Hz (6dB per octave, shelving type).
- Presence Control: The presence control gives up to 12dB of boost at a selectable frequency of 2kHz or 4kHz (active type, 6dB per octave).
- Active passive switch: Switches between high sensitivity for passive Basses and lower sensitivity for active Basses. Improves headroom and reduces distortion.
- Mode switch: Dark, is a high frequency cut fattening up your fundmental. Normal, flat opertion showing off more overtones. Bright, brings out the overtones on the dullest basses or speakers.
- Bass boost: Using a modern twist on an inductive style boost This control fattens up your botttom end 6 DB. Internal Volume Trimmer: This control is designed to match the output volume of the VTBP-M-800D with the sensitivity of any Bass. Think of it as an internal Master volume.
- Studio Output: The Bass 800D features a line level balanced studio output. That has a ground lift and is switchable Pre or post EQ. Effects Loop: in/out line level Buffer and a + 6dB boost on the return.
- Power Amp Outputs: Operating at 4 (800w),8 (500w) or 16 ohm (250w). 1/4 / Speakon Combo Jax
- Input impedance: > 1meg ohm
- Output impedance (line): > 1 kohm, (unbalanced)
- Minimum load impedance: 10K
- Maximum output: + 24dBV EQ gain : + or - 12 dB
- Signal to noise ratio: - 80dB THD : .5%
- Frequency response : 10Hz to 40kHz
- Tube: Hand Selected 1-12AX7a
- Outputs (preamp): 1/4 unbalanced , 3 pin XLR Line level Direct out
- Operating voltage: 115V or 230V AC
- Power supply: 280V DC Filament: 6.3 V DC
Power Amp Specifications
- Outputs (power amp): Speakon/1/4 Combo Speaker jacks
- Output impedance (power amp): 4 ohm, 8 ohm, 16 ohm
- Output Power (power amp): 800 watt RMS @ 4 ohms, 500 watt RMS @ 8 ohms
Our new 1 x 12 x 5 Flip top combo cabinet solves the problems found in most Flip top cabinets. These cabinets are built rock solid with latches that really work. The Bass speaker is housed in its own perfectly tuned area that protects the speaker from anything you may drop inside. There is also space inside the flip top compartment to store cables and pedals during travel. We are using the finest 12 Eminence neodymium Bass speakers rated at 450 watts which mates perfectly with their new neodymium 5 cone tweeter for smooth, natural sounding bass tones. This cabinet sounds big and was built to travel.
- Made with Marine grade birch
- Leather Handles
- Removable heavy duty casters
- Two Speakon / 1/4 combo speaker jacks
- Level controls for the high frequency drivers.
- Heavy duty metal speaker grills.
- Flip the top over for travel and your Amplifier is protected.
- Size: 21h x 19w x 14.5 d.
- Weight: 44lbs. without an Amp.
- Works perfectly with any of our great sounding Amplifers.
- Brand New
- Stack Tier 3